When we started this company back in 2000, our goal was to change the way fundraising is done. We wanted to help groups be far more successful with their fundraising by providing premium quality products that people use, everyday.
We quickly set ourselves apart by offering high-end, custom-labeled products at reasonable prices, and pre-sorting our clients' orders for delivery.
We are committed to keeping our company as green as possible.
- Our facility generates about a quarter of the garbage as a family of four.
- When possible, we re-use boxes and shipping materials that our suppliers use to ship products to us. Those we can't use are taken to a local recycling plant.
- We encourage our Clients to re-use our shipping materials as well.
- We take the large, burlap bags in which our raw coffee is delivered to a local animal shelter to be used as bedding.
- Chaff created through the roasting coffee is composted.
- We operate our coffee roaster under strict adherance to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District Standards.
- In addition, our We CARE! Facebook Fundraising program features an extremely profitable fundraiser free of paper order forms.
- Most of our Marketing is done through the web and Social Networking because it is highly effective and immediate, and reduces our reliance on mailers that waste time and resources.
We are always looking for new ways to improve our processes to help the environment, and invite you to check in regularly to see what we're up to.
We CARE! Coffee Company honored by Music Educators
In February, 2010 we were presented with the "Don Schmeer - Friend of Music Education Award" by the California Band Directors Association, at their annual convention. Press Release.
It is our policy to keep secure, all of our clients' personal and contact information. We will not share this information with anyone, for any reason.
We CARE! Coffee Company
Phone: (866) 554-1225
Address: 6167 Jarvis Avenue, Suite 236
Newark, CA 94560